Here is how one can progress in his thinking from science to
- If empirical evidence indicates that the natural properties of the world prevents a natural origin, then it must have been supernatural.
- If there is a supernatural Creator, then it must have been God.
- If creation science is correct, then the Bible is right.
- If the Bible is right, then there was an Adam and Eve.
- If there was an Adam and Eve, then there is sin.
- If there is sin, then there is judgment.
- If there is judgment, then we need a Savior.
- If we need a Savior, then Jesus must be that Savior.
- If we Jesus is the Savior, then we must trust Him to save us.
"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:" -Isaiah 1:18
"Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian." -Ac 26:28